- You have a unique story to tell and we're here to help you tell it! Howitwuz.com was created for people who really don't consider themselves writers but would like to write a memoir or autobiography (or any other type of book for that matter) Our writing tools and process is simple and straightforward, you will find it a breeze to use.
- When you use Howitwuz.com to write your autobiography, memoir or any other type of book, we will be here to help you from start to finish. You can choose to use one of our specially designed templates to help jog your memory for topics that you might want to include, or write creating your book entirely from scratch. We'll keep you organized and your work moving ahead. Click on the Tutorial link above to see how easy it is to use our writing templates and then click on the"Test Drive Our Writing Tool" tab for a no registering no obligation trial run.
- WOULD YOU PREFER TO TELL YOUR STORY VERBALLY? Typing skills not up to par? We have a solution! It's our TRANSCRIPTION SERVICE. Using this service a Howitwuz.com specialist will interview you by phone and record your comments. This recording is then used to transcribe your words into writing for your approval. To find out more about this program, please email us at: email@example.com
- When your book is completed you will be able to order printed copies and or an Ebook version. By the way, shop around for book printing prices on the internet you will be hard pressed to match our prices and quality anywhere.
- To see just how easy it will be to write your book click on the tutorial tab on our menu bar above and watch our video tutorials.
- Don't think you can write a book? Click HERE to view a 60 second video that might change your mind.
- Listen to a recent radio interview with Jerry Anders, founder of HOWITWUZ.COM: Click HERE
- Watch a recent VIDEO workshop on how to use our writing tool. Click HERE
"What man really fears is not so much extinction, but extinction with insignificance. Man wants to know that his life has somehow counted, if not for himself, then at least for a larger scheme of things, that it has left a trace, a trace that has meaning, its effects must remain alive in eternity in some way."—Ernest Becker, Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author